A classic ladies handbag, available in three colours. The Hinsdale is a must-have handbag essential for any country lady. Designed to meet all your everyday needs, this is the perfect practical handbag choice. Whether you are going shopping with friends, strolling through the countryside or heading to work, this brown leather satchel bag will get the job done in style.
This choice is extremely functional and is a small to mid size bag. Made from 100% genuine Buffalo leather, this satchel bag is completely durable and guaranteed to stand the test of time. Featuring a range of practical details, including exterior and inner pockets and compartments to keep all your essential items safe, sturdy fastenings for added security, and zip fastenings.
Not only is this women's leather cross body bag multi-functional, it is incredibly stylish too! This Buffalo leather bag features adjustable shoulder straps for shoulder and cross-body use so that you can wear it multiple ways, depending on your preference. Featuring stylish brushed antique brass buckles and studs, which give this ladies bag an equestrian country flare. What more could you want with a handbag!
- This leather bag is extremely functional - perfect for any occasion
- Crafted from high-quality genuine buffalo leather, this bag is built to last
- Numerous inner and outer pockets for keeping all your essential items
- Sturdy mag dot and zip fastenings to provide extra security
- Adjustable straps so that you can tailor it to your needs, wearing on your arm, shoulder or across your body
- Available in: Brandy, Brown & Black
- Dimensions: 21 (w) x 21 (h) x 6 (d) cm
- Security: 1 main compartment includes 2 x open pockets and a smaller zipped pocket,
- 1 x front slip pocket with mag dot fastening, 1 x zipped pocket on reverse of bag
- Fastenings: Mag dot and zip
- Hardware: Brushed Antique Brass
- Leather Type: New England Buff Leather
Our leather is soft, deeply tanned and vintage-like, all part of the leather's charm. Every product has its own unique character that develops as it ages. Therefore, there may be slight colour differences from the photographs.